Birthday Dress

Well the great thing about having a birthday so close to Halloween, is she gets a nice costume. We do not do much for Halloween, especially since we live in the country and have no guests besides my sister's children. We do go into town, but that is more so I can show off the costume I made. I know, but tell me I am the only one and I will feel bad.

This year the birthday party is princess themed so, the costume is Belle. I have never sewn a dress in my life and I started with a tiny one. I know they are much harder. Here are some pics in progress. I am almost done, need to put bows on the skirt and put the wrap around the shoulders. I picked up white tulle instead of yellow for the wrap, but she will not know the difference. I will post picks of her in it Tuesday.


What other Halloween costumes are out there? My friend Jenn was working on one for her son, maybe I can talk her into posting too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ella sue Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template