Introducing a Wonderful Artist!

I have interviewed some wonderful Artists on Etsy to share with everyone. Etsy is such a great place, if you have not been there yet. Etsy.com hosts thousands of wonderful Artisans that have amazing work.

Today I am introducing Amy D of PartsbyNC. Her shop is partsbync.etsy.com.


What type of craft do you enjoy doing?I like creating just about anything with my hands, but I get the most joy
from metals, be them steel of silver.

How long have you been doing this?I've been creating things my whole life, but I've only been making silver
jewelry for a little over 2 years now.

Tell me about your etsy store and what you sell there.I sell silver jewelry in my Etsy shop, but not the average jewelry one
would find on Etsy. My jewelry has an automotive/industrial feel to it.

What is one thing you could not live without.One thing I could not live without is running water. Boring i know but
most people take it for granted.

What is your favorite recipe and would you share it?One of my favorite recipes is for my psychotic burgers (the name makes
sense when you read the ingredients)
Granted I never measure anything but:
1 lb ground beef (not the lean stuff)
2 cups crushed potato chips
1 egg
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup dries onions
1/4 cup pickle juice
1 tables spoon hamburger seasoning
A pinch each of salt and pepper (to taste)
Mix everything except half of the crushed potato chips in a bowl
Divide into 4 pieces (or however many depending on what size patty you
want) Shape into a thick patty
Coat the patties in the remaining potato chip crumbs right before you
place on hot grill
Grill until burger is done to your liking
Add cheese while hot and never forget to toast your buns
Thanks so much to Amy D for sharing her wonderful designs. Please stop by her shop and check her out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ella sue Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template