Handmade Wedding Gift

I have a wedding today, a cute country outdoor wedding.  So I wanted to give her a gift that fit the theme of her new house.  Here is the pics of the cute present, if I say so myself.

I made a recipe book.  I saw a similar one on Pinterest (don't we all LOVE Pinterest), so I thought I would make one.  I think it turned out pretty cute!



I also made some cute washcloths in her kitchen colors.  I love cotton crocheted washcloths, just a wonderful little luxury in your day.  I saw a bag redo and thought I would try.  I made the bag and card match, had everything out might as well use them, right.

I hopefully will get great pics of the wedding to share.  I love making handmade!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ella sue Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template